Re: new OOIOO album late 2005!

  • stephen wilson
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 28, 2005
      ??? - Didn't I just see this Green and Gold at my local record store, last week? 15.99, it's not an import....

      Someone posted in the other Boredoms Yahoo! Group earlier this month
      that Thrill Jockey will release Gold and Green domestically. Stylin',
      because I've heard some of it and it's wunnerful.

      oh well
      next autumn will have to do.

    • donny van zandt
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 29, 2005
        Yeah, it's out--
        It's my favorite ooioo---pick it up if you see it,
        really nice to see this as a domestic release, I'm
        gonna buy it again just to support thrill jockey.
        Maybe we can see domestic releases of the shock city
        shockers series =)

        --- stephen wilson <schlepworld@...> wrote:

        > ??? - Didn't I just see this Green and Gold at my
        > local record store, last week? 15.99, it's not an
        > import....
        >

        > Someone posted in the other Boredoms Yahoo! Group
        > earlier this month
        > that Thrill Jockey will release Gold and Green
        > domestically. Stylin',
        > because I've heard some of it and it's wunnerful.
        >

        > oh well
        > next autumn will have to do.

        > removed]

        > --------------------~-->
        > Life without art & music? Keep the arts alive today
        > at Network for Good!

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/iuUuID/dnQLAA/n1hLAA/DjJolB/TM

        ___
        | |