OLD OOIOO album late 2005!

  • domsbore
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 28, 2005
      OOIOO toured the United States in 2004 for the first time in over five
      years in support of their recent release, Kila Kila Kila. Their soldout
      tour performances were notable for their unique exuberance and
      captivating stage presence. Starting off with a vocals-only
      polyrhythmic song, the band struck a chord like no other. They will be
      recording a new album for release in the fall of 2006#

      damn.
      thats from thrilljockey.com.
      looks like we wont get the new one this year. but thats defiently what
      it said in the email i got from ooioo. seeing as im not from japan,
      maybe they were refering to the thrill jockey release of green and
      gold.
      oh well
      next autumn will have to do.
    • stephen wilson
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 28, 2005
        ??? - Didn't I just see this Green and Gold at my local record store, last week? 15.99, it's not an import....

        Someone posted in the other Boredoms Yahoo! Group earlier this month
        that Thrill Jockey will release Gold and Green domestically. Stylin',
        because I've heard some of it and it's wunnerful.

        oh well
        next autumn will have to do.

      • donny van zandt
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 29, 2005
          Yeah, it's out--
          It's my favorite ooioo---pick it up if you see it,
          really nice to see this as a domestic release, I'm
          gonna buy it again just to support thrill jockey.
          Maybe we can see domestic releases of the shock city
          shockers series =)

          --- stephen wilson <schlepworld@...> wrote:

          > ??? - Didn't I just see this Green and Gold at my
          > local record store, last week? 15.99, it's not an
          > import....
          >

          > Someone posted in the other Boredoms Yahoo! Group
          > earlier this month
          > that Thrill Jockey will release Gold and Green
          > domestically. Stylin',
          > because I've heard some of it and it's wunnerful.
          >

          > oh well
          > next autumn will have to do.

          > removed]

          > --------------------~-->
          > Life without art & music? Keep the arts alive today
          > at Network for Good!

          http://us.click.yahoo.com/iuUuID/dnQLAA/n1hLAA/DjJolB/TM

          ___
          | |