Re: [the boredoms] Acid Mothers Temple

  • Dan Clark
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 21, 2005
      ex-Boredoms is the new AMT bass player, Tabata. I believe he was Boredoms
      guitarist before Yamamoto was in the band? I think before Yoshimi was in the
      band, when Yoshikawa was the drummer.

      The Ruins is Yoshida, there is an album AMT SWR (which fucking rules) the
      line-up is Kawabata, Tsuyama, Yoshida. Yoshida also produces/mixes most of
      the recent AMT albums.

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 23, 2005
        >there is an album AMT SWR (which fucking rules)

        What's it like??

        Jamsession or something composed?
      • donny van zandt
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 23, 2005
          My guess is that there's a guitar solo somewhere in
          it...

          > >there is an album AMT SWR (which fucking rules)
          >
          > What's it like??
          >
          > Jamsession or something composed?

          ___
          | |