Acid Mothers Temple

  • markat23dotcom
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 21, 2005
      I keep hearing about involvement of former Boredoms, Ruins, etc.
      members being involved in recording the recent AMT record. I'm going
      to go pick up the record today, and hopefully (if their visa problems
      get straightened out) see them here in Portland next week.

      Anybody know which former Boredoms worked on the record? Ruins? (I
      guess a bass player, probably... are all 'former members of Ruins'
      bass players?) Is there anybody I should be looking for in the touring
      band?

      Psyched,

      Mark in Portland
    • markat23dotcom
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 21, 2005
        Also, will there be any Sexy Filipina Girls with the band?

        Mark

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 26, 2005
          har,har.