Responding...

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2005
      The humor is appreciated, but in response to the member who asked, the
      illusionary "anti-spam" system you dream of is basically me; this is
      the role of the moderator, at least in part. If you compare this group
      to many others, you will see how many moderators fail to edit the
      content to remove spam at all & focus the content of the group. It's
      NOT censorship if you're removing irrelevant spam crap, it's more like
      cleaning up defacing graffiti. However, people who attempt to use a
      forum like this for outright sales (even of relevant stuff) fall into
      the same realm as those porn/mortgage/meds/free offer frauds. See
      earlier messages & the group intro for more details. Of course, the
      posting in question to has been deleted & referred to Yahoo!