last minute cassette compilation

  • Robert Slattery
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2005
      note: If you are interested it is best if you respond
      immediately.

      I am compiling a cassette compilation of all styles
      called "Last Minute Mix Tape vol 1."
      The first 20 people/bands who send a song to my email
      address, r.slattery@... will be released. The
      mp3 needs to be 160kbps - 224kbps quality, and a
      maximum of 4 minutes.

      I will accept everything I recieve (even if I don't
      like it) except:
      1. music by people I have already released. While I
      love what I have released, I'd like work with entirely
      new personalities.
      2. absolutely nothing racist or "shock."
      3. music that blatantly breaks copyright laws.

      That's all.

      My goal is to get a wide variety of styles and
      attitudes in one package.

      Copyright: for compilations copyrights will be held by
      the artists. I only stake claim on the arrangement of
      the compilation and the artwork. Also, I request that
      if the song appears on any other recording that it's
      original Tin Cans and Twine release be noted in the
      notes.

      Payment will be one copy of the compilation. I'd offer
      more if I could but money is tight. These will be sold
      very cheaply (likely $2) so I'll be making very
      little, if anything, off of them.

      You can (and should) check the status of submission
      acceptance here:
      http://www.geocities.com/tcatrecordings before
      emailing me a file.

      again,