It should go without saying

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2005
      Have deleted more attempted sales offers from the postings here. If you
      have something related (music/art) to sell, just give the specifics
      (without price) and your own contact info. Otherwise the message
      becomes deleted quickly. If you want to sell something outright, direct-
      to-buyer, use your own site to do this--we're not paypal here. And this
      site has nothing to do with mortgages or any other irrelevant crap.
      Just stick to the usual subjects & we're fine with that. Obviously,
      there are those who failed to read my earlier messages on the subject,
      and I can only marvel at their level of illiteracy.