Sorry, too

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2005
      That I had to delete yet another posting. Once again, this was someone
      selling something outright (with pricing) instead of the usual approach
      allowed on Yahoo! Groups. As always, read the intro (on this group's
      home page) decrying spam, or check Yahoo's taboo list if any questions.
      If you have something to sell, list it without pricing but with contact
      info & other details, thanks.