[the boredoms] Re: boot for victo show

  • djanjankyo
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 14, 2005
      hi
      i only have mac. but soulseek is windows only. how can i get the victoriaville show?

      - In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, radiationsmiles <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > i found victoriaville on soulseek
    • Robert Cantero
      Message 2 of 18 , Jul 14, 2005
        It was listed as a torrent on dimeadozen.org, but I don't see it now.
        I can send it to you in MP3 format via AIM at FanOPants though.

        On Jul 14, 2005, at 9:56 PM, djanjankyo wrote:

        > hi
        > i only have mac. but soulseek is windows only. how can i get the
        > victoriaville show?
        >

        > - In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, radiationsmiles <no_reply@y...>
        > wrote:
        > > i found victoriaville on soulseek
        >

        > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
        >
        > Visit your group "theboredoms" on the web.

      • Jonathan Williams
        Message 3 of 18 , Jul 14, 2005
          Mac Slsk 10.4+ I think:

          http://chris.schleifer.net/ssX/

          On Jul 15, 2005, at 12:56 AM, djanjankyo wrote:

          > hi
          > i only have mac. but soulseek is windows only. how can i get the
          > victoriaville show?
          >

          > - In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, radiationsmiles <no_reply@y...>
          > wrote:
          > > i found victoriaville on soulseek
          >

          > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
          >
          > Visit your group "theboredoms" on the web.

        • donny van zandt
          Message 4 of 18 , Jul 14, 2005
            I have mac as well, you can compile soulseek on OSX
            and it works great:
            http://captnswing.net/howto/nicotine/

            --- djanjankyo <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

            > hi
            > i only have mac. but soulseek is windows only. how
            > can i get the victoriaville show?
            >

            > - In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, radiationsmiles
            > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > > i found victoriaville on soulseek