Re: [the boredoms] Re: boot for victo show

  • Jonathan Williams
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 11 12:49 PM
      Didn't Yoshimi and Yuka play Fuji Rock or is that Smokey and Miho.

      On another note, at the last Yamamoto Seiichi show, was that Miho
      doing guest vocals?

      -JW
      On Jul 11, 2005, at 3:36 PM, d. vanzandt wrote:

      > I'd also ship this out, it sounds amazing and it's obviously off the
      > board, got great stereo separation. Would like to trade for any other
      > live shows, I am looking hard for any and everything by OOIOO, I have
      > live 12-25-96 and live 08-22-99, any thing live besides those would
      > make my day Yoshimirific. Is there a such thing as live Yoshimi and
      > Yuka?
      > -d
    • djanjankyo
      Message 2 of 18 , Jul 14 9:56 PM
        hi
        i only have mac. but soulseek is windows only. how can i get the victoriaville show?

        - In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, radiationsmiles <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > i found victoriaville on soulseek
      • Robert Cantero
        Message 3 of 18 , Jul 14 10:04 PM
          It was listed as a torrent on dimeadozen.org, but I don't see it now.
          I can send it to you in MP3 format via AIM at FanOPants though.

          On Jul 14, 2005, at 9:56 PM, djanjankyo wrote:

          > hi
          > i only have mac. but soulseek is windows only. how can i get the
          > victoriaville show?
          >

          > - In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, radiationsmiles <no_reply@y...>
          > wrote:
          > > i found victoriaville on soulseek
          >

          > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
          >
          > Visit your group "theboredoms" on the web.

        • Jonathan Williams
          Message 4 of 18 , Jul 14 10:16 PM
            Mac Slsk 10.4+ I think:

            http://chris.schleifer.net/ssX/

            On Jul 15, 2005, at 12:56 AM, djanjankyo wrote:

            > hi
            > i only have mac. but soulseek is windows only. how can i get the
            > victoriaville show?
            >

            > - In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, radiationsmiles <no_reply@y...>
            > wrote:
            > > i found victoriaville on soulseek
            >

            > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
            >
            > Visit your group "theboredoms" on the web.

          • donny van zandt
            Message 5 of 18 , Jul 14 10:17 PM
              I have mac as well, you can compile soulseek on OSX
              and it works great:
              http://captnswing.net/howto/nicotine/

              --- djanjankyo <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

              > hi
              > i only have mac. but soulseek is windows only. how
              > can i get the victoriaville show?
              >

              > - In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, radiationsmiles
              > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
              > > i found victoriaville on soulseek