[the boredoms] Re: boot for victo show

  • d. vanzandt
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 11, 2005
      I'd also ship this out, it sounds amazing and it's obviously off the
      board, got great stereo separation. Would like to trade for any other
      live shows, I am looking hard for any and everything by OOIOO, I have
      live 12-25-96 and live 08-22-99, any thing live besides those would
      make my day Yoshimirific. Is there a such thing as live Yoshimi and Yuka?
      -d

      > > Hey, would anybody be interested in weeding a copy of this around, to
      > > the techno-tards among us? (and I hope I'm not the only one still
      > > catching up to 90's technology)...or, I'm willing to do trades, B+P,
      > > odd jobs ma'am, for live Boredoms stuff.
      > >

      > > --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, radiationsmiles <no_reply@y...>
      > > wrote:
      > > > its under "boredoms victoriaville 5 23 2005"
      > >

      > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
      > >
      > > Visit your group "theboredoms" on the web.

    • Jonathan Williams
      Message 2 of 18 , Jul 11, 2005
        Didn't Yoshimi and Yuka play Fuji Rock or is that Smokey and Miho.

        On another note, at the last Yamamoto Seiichi show, was that Miho
        doing guest vocals?

        -JW
        On Jul 11, 2005, at 3:36 PM, d. vanzandt wrote:

        > I'd also ship this out, it sounds amazing and it's obviously off the
        > board, got great stereo separation. Would like to trade for any other
        > live shows, I am looking hard for any and everything by OOIOO, I have
        > live 12-25-96 and live 08-22-99, any thing live besides those would
        > make my day Yoshimirific. Is there a such thing as live Yoshimi and
        > Yuka?
        > -d
      • djanjankyo
        Message 3 of 18 , Jul 14, 2005
          hi
          i only have mac. but soulseek is windows only. how can i get the victoriaville show?

          - In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, radiationsmiles <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > i found victoriaville on soulseek
        • Robert Cantero
          Message 4 of 18 , Jul 14, 2005
            It was listed as a torrent on dimeadozen.org, but I don't see it now.
            I can send it to you in MP3 format via AIM at FanOPants though.

            Message 5 of 18 , Jul 14, 2005
              Mac Slsk 10.4+ I think:

              http://chris.schleifer.net/ssX/

              On Jul 15, 2005, at 12:56 AM, djanjankyo wrote:

              > hi
              > i only have mac. but soulseek is windows only. how can i get the
              > victoriaville show?
              >

              > - In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, radiationsmiles <no_reply@y...>
              > wrote:
              > > i found victoriaville on soulseek
              >

              > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
              >
              > Visit your group "theboredoms" on the web.

            • donny van zandt
              Message 6 of 18 , Jul 14, 2005
                I have mac as well, you can compile soulseek on OSX
                and it works great:
                http://captnswing.net/howto/nicotine/

                --- djanjankyo <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                > hi
                > i only have mac. but soulseek is windows only. how
                > can i get the victoriaville show?
                >

                > - In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, radiationsmiles
                > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                > > i found victoriaville on soulseek