Re: [the boredoms] Ruins in July!!!!!!!(and a request for Osaka Ra....)

  • Arthur Gadney
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 4, 2005
      > > Tatsuya solo!Wow,that should be interesting.I wonder if he'll do just
      > > drums or his drums/keys/bass/vocal/etc. thing.Hmmmmm,I wonder who the
      > > lucky bastard will be in my city!

      Don't know which is your city, but below is the list. I hardly know any of
      these bassplayers!

      RUINS alone bassist wanted tour in USA

      15th. July
      New York
      20:00 with shanir blumenkranz, 22:00 with Jesse Krakow
      THE STONE

      17th. July
      Philadelphia
      The Avant Gentleman's Lodge with Evan Lipson
      powerlunchsite.tripod.com

      18th. July
      Baltimore
      with Jake Amaral,Jason Willet
      RED ROOM

      19th. July
      Detroit
      with Mahlon Orrin (The PB Army)
      MAGIC STICK

      20th. July
      Toredo
      with Mahlon Orrin (The PB Army)
      UNDERGROUND

      21th. July
      Minneapolis
      The Avant Gentleman's Lodge with Evan Lipson
      Triple Rock Social Club

      22th. July
      Chicago
      BOTTOM LOUNGE