[the boredoms] Re: boot for victo show

  • stephen wilson
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 1, 2005
      Hey, would anybody be interested in weeding a copy of this around, to
      the techno-tards among us? (and I hope I'm not the only one still
      catching up to 90's technology)...or, I'm willing to do trades, B+P,
      odd jobs ma'am, for live Boredoms stuff.

      --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, radiationsmiles <no_reply@y...>
      wrote:
      > its under "boredoms victoriaville 5 23 2005"
    • Robert Cantero
      Message 2 of 18 , Jul 1, 2005
        I'll send out CD-Rs to anyone that wants a copy in return for another
        live bootleg by another band. I don't know what B+P stands for, but I
        get the impression that it's B + Postage? Yes yes, I am new to the
        bootleg thing. Besides the point. Have anything good available?

        On Jul 1, 2005, at 9:55 AM, stephen wilson wrote:

        > Hey, would anybody be interested in weeding a copy of this around, to
        > the techno-tards among us? (and I hope I'm not the only one still
        > catching up to 90's technology)...or, I'm willing to do trades, B+P,
        > odd jobs ma'am, for live Boredoms stuff.
        >

        > --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, radiationsmiles <no_reply@y...>
        > wrote:
        > > its under "boredoms victoriaville 5 23 2005"
        >

        > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
        >
        > Visit your group "theboredoms" on the web.

      • d. vanzandt
        Message 3 of 18 , Jul 11, 2005
          I'd also ship this out, it sounds amazing and it's obviously off the
          board, got great stereo separation. Would like to trade for any other
          live shows, I am looking hard for any and everything by OOIOO, I have
          live 12-25-96 and live 08-22-99, any thing live besides those would
          make my day Yoshimirific. Is there a such thing as live Yoshimi and Yuka?
          -d

          > > Hey, would anybody be interested in weeding a copy of this around, to
          > > the techno-tards among us? (and I hope I'm not the only one still
          > > catching up to 90's technology)...or, I'm willing to do trades, B+P,
          > > odd jobs ma'am, for live Boredoms stuff.
          > >

          > > --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, radiationsmiles <no_reply@y...>
          > > wrote:
          > > > its under "boredoms victoriaville 5 23 2005"
          > >

          > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
          > >
          > > Visit your group "theboredoms" on the web.

        • Jonathan Williams
          Message 4 of 18 , Jul 11, 2005
            Didn't Yoshimi and Yuka play Fuji Rock or is that Smokey and Miho.

            On another note, at the last Yamamoto Seiichi show, was that Miho
            doing guest vocals?

            -JW
            On Jul 11, 2005, at 3:36 PM, d. vanzandt wrote:

            > I'd also ship this out, it sounds amazing and it's obviously off the
            > board, got great stereo separation. Would like to trade for any other
            > live shows, I am looking hard for any and everything by OOIOO, I have
            > live 12-25-96 and live 08-22-99, any thing live besides those would
            > make my day Yoshimirific. Is there a such thing as live Yoshimi and
            > Yuka?
            > -d
          • djanjankyo
            Message 5 of 18 , Jul 14, 2005
              hi
              i only have mac. but soulseek is windows only. how can i get the victoriaville show?

              - In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, radiationsmiles <no_reply@y...> wrote:
              > i found victoriaville on soulseek
            • Robert Cantero
              Message 6 of 18 , Jul 14, 2005
                It was listed as a torrent on dimeadozen.org, but I don't see it now.
                I can send it to you in MP3 format via AIM at FanOPants though.

                Message 7 of 18 , Jul 14, 2005
                  Mac Slsk 10.4+ I think:

                  http://chris.schleifer.net/ssX/

                  On Jul 15, 2005, at 12:56 AM, djanjankyo wrote:

                  > hi
                  > i only have mac. but soulseek is windows only. how can i get the
                  > victoriaville show?
                  >

                  > - In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, radiationsmiles <no_reply@y...>
                  > wrote:
                  > > i found victoriaville on soulseek
                  >

                  > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
                  >
                  > Visit your group "theboredoms" on the web.

                • donny van zandt
                  Message 8 of 18 , Jul 14, 2005
                    I have mac as well, you can compile soulseek on OSX
                    and it works great:
                    http://captnswing.net/howto/nicotine/

                    --- djanjankyo <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                    > hi
                    > i only have mac. but soulseek is windows only. how
                    > can i get the victoriaville show?
                    >

                    > - In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, radiationsmiles
                    > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                    > > i found victoriaville on soulseek