new

  • Sivle_live
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2005
      i saw the boredoms for the first time in SF this year and i was blown
      away! got to talk to eye and got him sign my copy of CD. it was cool.
      i wish people danced around more though...
      anyhow, i'm joining this place cos i would love to see them again and
      any and every info would be nice. apparently before the SF show (The
      Independent)they had a (secret)gig over at Slim's... i wish i was in
      the in-circle for that one...

      anyhow, i'm very excited to be here!