boot for victo show

  • ferns_dad
    Message 1 of 18 , May 30, 2005
      up on dad as we speak

      http://www.dimeadozen.org/
    • exfedex2000
      Message 2 of 18 , May 30, 2005
        Dime A Dozen would be great if I could get signed up! I've been trying
        to months.

        Does anybody have it that can send to me via Yahoo Messenger or
        something?

        -- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "ferns_dad" <ferns_dad@y...> wrote:
        > up on dad as we speak
        >
        > http://www.dimeadozen.org/
      • Arthur Gadney
        Message 3 of 18 , May 31, 2005
          >-- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "ferns_dad" <ferns_dad@y...> wrote:
          > > up on dad as we speak
          > >
          > > http://www.dimeadozen.org/

          Is it good? Sound quality and everything?
        • slowburner2002
          Message 4 of 18 , Jun 2, 2005
            --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "Arthur Gadney" <a_gadney@h...>
            wrote:
            > >-- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "ferns_dad" <ferns_dad@y...>
            wrote:
            > > > up on dad as we speak
            > > >
            > > > http://www.dimeadozen.org/
            >
            > Is it good? Sound quality and everything?

            yes. the sound quality is good. i downloaded this yesterday and it is
            all I have been listening to.
          • radiationsmiles
            Message 5 of 18 , Jun 2, 2005
              how is anyone supposed to sign up to dime a dozen? is there some other
              way to get this victoriaville show?
            • ferns_dad
              Message 6 of 18 , Jun 4, 2005
                > how is anyone supposed to sign up to dime a dozen? is there some other
                > way to get this victoriaville show?

                Dad is something you need to "keep trying" to get in, suggest you
                attempt to sign up once a day or so, you'll get on in 5 or 6 tries, I
                did. The boot has surfaced at phishook and may soon be at Etree or a
                couple of the other trade sites. I saw the Chicago show on Phook, too
              • wontwa
                Message 7 of 18 , Jun 4, 2005
                  so i signed up for phishook - am i correct in understanding that there
                  isn't a torrent for the chicago show, that i'll have to contact that
                  person and see if they want to do a trade?

                  Message 8 of 18 , Jun 4, 2005
                    i found victoriaville on soulseek
                  • trip_fontayne
                    Message 9 of 18 , Jun 23, 2005
                      under what file name??

                      --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, radiationsmiles <no_reply@y...>
                      Message 10 of 18 , Jun 27, 2005
                        its under "boredoms victoriaville 5 23 2005"
                      • stephen wilson
                        Message 11 of 18 , Jul 1, 2005
                          Hey, would anybody be interested in weeding a copy of this around, to
                          the techno-tards among us? (and I hope I'm not the only one still
                          catching up to 90's technology)...or, I'm willing to do trades, B+P,
                          odd jobs ma'am, for live Boredoms stuff.

                          wrote:
                          > its under "boredoms victoriaville 5 23 2005"
                        • Robert Cantero
                          Message 12 of 18 , Jul 1, 2005
                            I'll send out CD-Rs to anyone that wants a copy in return for another
                            live bootleg by another band. I don't know what B+P stands for, but I
                            get the impression that it's B + Postage? Yes yes, I am new to the
                            bootleg thing. Besides the point. Have anything good available?

                            On Jul 1, 2005, at 9:55 AM, stephen wilson wrote:

                            > Hey, would anybody be interested in weeding a copy of this around, to
                            > the techno-tards among us? (and I hope I'm not the only one still
                            > catching up to 90's technology)...or, I'm willing to do trades, B+P,
                            > odd jobs ma'am, for live Boredoms stuff.
                            >

                            > --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, radiationsmiles <no_reply@y...>
                            > wrote:
                            > > its under "boredoms victoriaville 5 23 2005"
                            >

                            > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
                            >
                            > Visit your group "theboredoms" on the web.

                          • d. vanzandt
                            Message 13 of 18 , Jul 11, 2005
                              I'd also ship this out, it sounds amazing and it's obviously off the
                              board, got great stereo separation. Would like to trade for any other
                              live shows, I am looking hard for any and everything by OOIOO, I have
                              live 12-25-96 and live 08-22-99, any thing live besides those would
                              make my day Yoshimirific. Is there a such thing as live Yoshimi and Yuka?
                              -d

                              > > Hey, would anybody be interested in weeding a copy of this around, to
                              > > the techno-tards among us? (and I hope I'm not the only one still
                              > > catching up to 90's technology)...or, I'm willing to do trades, B+P,
                              > > odd jobs ma'am, for live Boredoms stuff.
                              > >

                              > > --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, radiationsmiles <no_reply@y...>
                              > > wrote:
                              > > > its under "boredoms victoriaville 5 23 2005"
                              > >

                              > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
                              > >
                              > > Visit your group "theboredoms" on the web.

                            • Jonathan Williams
                              Message 14 of 18 , Jul 11, 2005
                                Didn't Yoshimi and Yuka play Fuji Rock or is that Smokey and Miho.

                                On another note, at the last Yamamoto Seiichi show, was that Miho
                                doing guest vocals?

                                -JW
                                On Jul 11, 2005, at 3:36 PM, d. vanzandt wrote:

                                > I'd also ship this out, it sounds amazing and it's obviously off the
                                > board, got great stereo separation. Would like to trade for any other
                                > live shows, I am looking hard for any and everything by OOIOO, I have
                                > live 12-25-96 and live 08-22-99, any thing live besides those would
                                > make my day Yoshimirific. Is there a such thing as live Yoshimi and
                                > Yuka?
                                > -d
                              • djanjankyo
                                Message 15 of 18 , Jul 14, 2005
                                  hi
                                  i only have mac. but soulseek is windows only. how can i get the victoriaville show?

                                  Message 16 of 18 , Jul 14, 2005
                                    It was listed as a torrent on dimeadozen.org, but I don't see it now.
                                    I can send it to you in MP3 format via AIM at FanOPants though.

                                    Message 17 of 18 , Jul 14, 2005
                                      Mac Slsk 10.4+ I think:

                                      http://chris.schleifer.net/ssX/

                                      On Jul 15, 2005, at 12:56 AM, djanjankyo wrote:

                                      > hi
                                      > i only have mac. but soulseek is windows only. how can i get the
                                      > victoriaville show?
                                      >

                                      > - In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, radiationsmiles <no_reply@y...>
                                      > wrote:
                                      > > i found victoriaville on soulseek
                                      >

                                      > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
                                      >
                                      > Visit your group "theboredoms" on the web.

                                    • donny van zandt
                                      Message 18 of 18 , Jul 14, 2005
                                        I have mac as well, you can compile soulseek on OSX
                                        and it works great:
                                        http://captnswing.net/howto/nicotine/

                                        --- djanjankyo <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                                        > hi
                                        > i only have mac. but soulseek is windows only. how
                                        > can i get the victoriaville show?
                                        >

                                        > - In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, radiationsmiles
                                        > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                                        > > i found victoriaville on soulseek