Re: My Tragedy at Chicago

    Message 1 of 2 , May 24, 2005
      The people we care about are usually those who give us our inspiration
      and support spiritually and artistically, and it's a very good thing
      you were there to assist your wife; I'd guess that your small sacrifice
      will result in a greater awareness and creative response that will reap
      dividends for you.--- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "eiyosus1"