Re: [the boredoms] Various Chicago Boredoms Notes

  • Mark Swartz
    Message 1 of 6 , May 22, 2005
      >> **Excellent highlight of the evening was the impromptu version of
      Acid Police!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      No f'in way. How much of Acid Police did they do? That is freaking me
      out.

      Mark
    • Adam Ginsberg
      Message 2 of 6 , May 22, 2005
        It was radical. Some brace faced stonehead in front of me started
        shouting ACID and the crowd quickly caught on and soon everyone was
        screaming ACID POLISU. Eye laughs and gets serious and takes over.
        Yoshimi then joins in on drums. It had to have been a good 45
        seconds to a minute but I could be wrong. AMAZING!

        On May 22, 2005, at 5:13 PM, Mark Swartz wrote:

        > >> **Excellent highlight of the evening was the impromptu version of
        > Acid Police!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        >
        > No f'in way. How much of Acid Police did they do? That is freaking me
        > out.
        >
        > Mark
        >
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Dan Clark
        Message 3 of 6 , May 22, 2005
          No way, someone's confused, maybe eye just said it a few times, but even
          that is hard to believe.

        • aeelms@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , May 22, 2005
            In a message dated 5/22/05 6:28:03 PM, danclarkgraphics@... writes:

            >No way, someone's confused, maybe eye just said it a few times, but even
            >that is hard to believe.

            Nope, not confused. They ran through the main rhythm and chant of Acid Police
            for at least a minute. Picking it up from the audience.
          • radiationsmiles
            Message 5 of 6 , May 22, 2005
              its true!!!