Re: [the boredoms] 5/17/05 @ the knitting factory

  • majestyfunk
    Message 1 of 5 , May 19 3:29 PM
      --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "Dan Clark" <danclarkgraphics@v...> wrote:
      > Oh, I was told recording the show was not cool, so I didn't make a
      > soundboard. If anyone recorded it please e-mail me or Torrent it.
      >
      > danclarkgraphics@v...

      The first thing i did once i got in the club was talk to the sound guy and try to obtain a
      copy of the show. I talked to the house sound guy (leonard), the band was recording the
      board feed via pro tools m-box (stereo 2 track) and i also saw a stereo mic on the mixing
      board going to either a minidisc or dat player. so in other words, any recordings from this
      tour have to be from the audience members (because the band is taking the 2track mix
      from the board). hope this helps.

      scott
      p.s. i hope everyone enjoys the remaining shows.