[the boredoms] Re: 5/17/05 @ the knitting factory

  • sp311xsfs
    Message 1 of 10 , May 18 7:56 PM
      did they have any merch or cds for sale or anything?

      Also, any suggestions for where I should watch the show in New York
      from? Like, is it better to stand near the front (near the chaos) or
      pick a spot near the back where i can see the whole thing?
      Sorry, might be stupid questions, but was just wondering. I'm happy to
      hear they played a good show. I can't wait to see them!!