Re: [the boredoms] Re: 5/17/05 @ the knitting factory

  • Quintus Frimschlowder VIII
    Message 1 of 10 , May 18, 2005
      Huh. Wasn't that Eye's name I spotted in the movie credits next to
      Yoshimi's, though? Granted, it was surrounded by Japanese and could
      have been a thank you for all I know.

    • aeelms@aol.com
      Message 2 of 10 , May 18, 2005
        >Huh. Wasn't that Eye's name I spotted in the movie credits next to
        >Yoshimi's, though?

        I cannot exactly remeber, but Eye had a technical role in the music for the
        film, he did not take place in the actual music. he wasn't producer, but maybe
        engineer or somesuch?
      • James Osborne
        Message 3 of 10 , May 18, 2005
          I'm lost. How come the release of the Seadrum-House of
          Sun in Japan was "Boredoms" and not "vooredoms"?

          --- aeelms@... wrote:

          > >Huh. Wasn't that Eye's name I spotted in the movie
          > credits next to
          > >Yoshimi's, though?
          >
          > I cannot exactly remeber, but Eye had a technical
          > role in the music for the
          > film, he did not take place in the actual music. he
          > wasn't producer, but maybe
          > engineer or somesuch?

          Yahoo! Mail
        • sp311xsfs
          Message 4 of 10 , May 18, 2005
            did they have any merch or cds for sale or anything?

            Also, any suggestions for where I should watch the show in New York
            from? Like, is it better to stand near the front (near the chaos) or
            pick a spot near the back where i can see the whole thing?
            Sorry, might be stupid questions, but was just wondering. I'm happy to
            hear they played a good show. I can't wait to see them!!