Re: [the boredoms] DMBQ / Bass Wolf of Guitar Wolf RIP

  • Dan Clark
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2005
      I just saw DMBQ a few weeks ago China is on the new album so I'd imagine she
      is in the band, I never heard them before, I was shocked by how great they
      were. They're on tour in the US all of April.

      WOW I just saw Guitar Wolf a week or two ago, I was very unimpressed, pissed
      actually, I could not understand how the show could have been sold out by
      such a shitty band. Bummer homeboy died though.