Ruinzhatova

  • Arthur Gadney
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2005
      I strongly recommend the recent Ruinzhatova album. It's great fun and really
      crazy. Very rocking, almost like in the good old days! Yoshida is awesome
      and Yamamoto is also in great form on the guitar. It's great to hear him do
      something else than just simple impro or the funky ROVO stuff, where I think
      his guitar talents is not really that well presented, putting it mildly.

      http://www.acidmothers.com/Cgi-bin/album/littlemorerecord/littlemorerecord_ruinzhatova/