Re: tour??

  • trigger_goldberg
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 28, 2005
      --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, alterego100usa <no_reply@y...> wrote:

      > by all means, please post any midwestern US dates, if they are
      > scheduled (i.e. detroit or other michigan, chicago, etc.)

      Not sure if you noticed the first post about this, but they're playing
      the Empty Bottle in Chicago on May 21. Tickets are $20 and do not
      appear to be on sale yet, but it doesn't say when.
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 4, 2005
        wow, thanx, please feel free to update us...(i'm in detroit area,
        hoping they'll be back here--boredoms had played here on at least
        four different tours in the past).--- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com,
        trigger_goldberg <no_reply@y...> wrote:

        > --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, alterego100usa <no_reply@y...>
        wrote:

        > > by all means, please post any midwestern US dates, if they are
        > > scheduled (i.e. detroit or other michigan, chicago, etc.)
        >
        > Not sure if you noticed the first post about this, but they're
        playing
        > the Empty Bottle in Chicago on May 21. Tickets are $20 and do not
        > appear to be on sale yet, but it doesn't say when.
      • Mr Hoody
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 5, 2005
          Any rumours about any European dates? specifically Scotland? They sure
          seemed to enjoy themselves when they played Instal....but i wont hold my
          breath

          >From: alterego100usa <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>
          >To: theboredoms@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [the boredoms] Re: tour??
          >Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 19:17:20 -0000
          >

          >wow, thanx, please feel free to update us...(i'm in detroit area,
          >hoping they'll be back here--boredoms had played here on at least
          >four different tours in the past).--- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com,
          >trigger_goldberg <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > >
          > > --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, alterego100usa <no_reply@y...>
          >wrote:
          > > >
          > > > by all means, please post any midwestern US dates, if they are
          > > > scheduled (i.e. detroit or other michigan, chicago, etc.)
          > >
          > > Not sure if you noticed the first post about this, but they're
          >playing
          > > the Empty Bottle in Chicago on May 21. Tickets are $20 and do not
          > > appear to be on sale yet, but it doesn't say when.

        • domsbore
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 9, 2005
            i cant be sure about these, i found them on the sonic youth board.
            i dont know if they are complete or not.....
            but here they are anyway:

            /17/2005 Knitting Factory LA Hollywood CA
            5/19/2005 The Independent San Francisco CA
            5/21/2005 Logan Square Auditorium Chicago IL
            5/23/2005 Festival Actuelle Victoriaville QC
            5/25/2005 Bowery Ballroom New York NY with Jim O'Rourke
          • Mr. HCI
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 9, 2005
              I found this on the Windish Agency site:

              http://www.windishagency.com/tours.php#A02008

              Looks like it's just the five dates already listed. I hope it's
              expanded with dates closer to me (Atlanta) as I've been a fan for
              ages and ages and have never seen them. :-(

              --John