tour??

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 28, 2005
      by all means, please post any midwestern US dates, if they are
      scheduled (i.e. detroit or other michigan, chicago, etc.)
    • trigger_goldberg
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 28, 2005
        --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, alterego100usa <no_reply@y...> wrote:

        > by all means, please post any midwestern US dates, if they are
        > scheduled (i.e. detroit or other michigan, chicago, etc.)

        Not sure if you noticed the first post about this, but they're playing
        the Empty Bottle in Chicago on May 21. Tickets are $20 and do not
        appear to be on sale yet, but it doesn't say when.
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 4, 2005
          wow, thanx, please feel free to update us...(i'm in detroit area,
          hoping they'll be back here--boredoms had played here on at least
          four different tours in the past).--- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com,
          trigger_goldberg <no_reply@y...> wrote:

          > --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, alterego100usa <no_reply@y...>
          wrote:

          > > by all means, please post any midwestern US dates, if they are
          > > scheduled (i.e. detroit or other michigan, chicago, etc.)
          >
          > Not sure if you noticed the first post about this, but they're
          playing
          > the Empty Bottle in Chicago on May 21. Tickets are $20 and do not
          > appear to be on sale yet, but it doesn't say when.
        • Mr Hoody
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 5, 2005
            Any rumours about any European dates? specifically Scotland? They sure
            seemed to enjoy themselves when they played Instal....but i wont hold my
            breath

            >From: alterego100usa <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>
            >To: theboredoms@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: [the boredoms] Re: tour??
            >Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 19:17:20 -0000
            >

            >wow, thanx, please feel free to update us...(i'm in detroit area,
            >hoping they'll be back here--boredoms had played here on at least
            >four different tours in the past).--- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com,
            >trigger_goldberg <no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > >
            > > --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, alterego100usa <no_reply@y...>
            >wrote:
            > > >
            > > > by all means, please post any midwestern US dates, if they are
            > > > scheduled (i.e. detroit or other michigan, chicago, etc.)
            > >
            > > Not sure if you noticed the first post about this, but they're
            >playing
            > > the Empty Bottle in Chicago on May 21. Tickets are $20 and do not
            > > appear to be on sale yet, but it doesn't say when.

          • domsbore
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 9, 2005
              i cant be sure about these, i found them on the sonic youth board.
              i dont know if they are complete or not.....
              but here they are anyway:

              /17/2005 Knitting Factory LA Hollywood CA
              5/19/2005 The Independent San Francisco CA
              5/21/2005 Logan Square Auditorium Chicago IL
              5/23/2005 Festival Actuelle Victoriaville QC
              5/25/2005 Bowery Ballroom New York NY with Jim O'Rourke
            • Mr. HCI
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 9, 2005
                I found this on the Windish Agency site:

                http://www.windishagency.com/tours.php#A02008

                Looks like it's just the five dates already listed. I hope it's
                expanded with dates closer to me (Atlanta) as I've been a fan for
                ages and ages and have never seen them. :-(

                --John