more bore dates

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 27, 2005
      Boredoms
      date venue city state with
      5/19/2005 The Independent San Francisco CA
      5/23/2005 Festival Actuelle Victoriaville QC

      this was taken from the tour agency that is handling the booking
      ryan
    • John Book
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 28, 2005
        So there's only three to four dates so far? Who are the tour agency?

        p.e.a.c.e.
        -John Book
        www.john-book.com
        www.musicforamerica.org

        --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, fastyouth81 <no_reply@y...> wrote:

        > Boredoms
        > date venue city state with
        > 5/19/2005 The Independent San Francisco CA
        > 5/23/2005 Festival Actuelle Victoriaville QC
        >
        > this was taken from the tour agency that is handling the booking
        > ryan
      • Quintus Frimschlowder VIII
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 28, 2005
          Where is all this information coming from? Any web sites I can look at?
          Do you know someone who works for the agency, or what? Where / when can
          I buy tickets? Are there any more scheduled dates?

          -qf8