Re: Spring U.S. Tour

  • trigger_goldberg
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 27, 2005
      > 5/17, L.A. Knititng Factory (tickets on sale: April 30, $20, all ages)

      My mistake-- advance tickets are $18, door tickets are $20. (... but
      honestly, will there be door tickets left?)
    • bishounen_boy
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1, 2005
        Actually the Chicago show is at the mighty fine Logan Square
        Auditorium, and not the actual Empty Bottle... empty bottle probably
        just booked the show there, since LSA is pretty much EB and mp
        production's slave venue out here.
        for tickets:
        http://emptybottlepresents.musictoday.com/EmptyBottlePresents/calendar.aspx

        There ya go. Now you can fetch yourself some tickets.
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 2, 2005
          Thanks very much. I wrote Empty Bottle after someone mentioned it
          here; it was on their website but no one wrote back...until now. I'm
          in the northern Detroit suburbs, definitely would like to see
          Boredoms again (have seen them three times). Appreciate the
          assistance here, glad to see a new group member involved.-- In
          theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "bishounen_boy" <bishounen_boy@y...>