Re: Spring U.S. Tour

  • trigger_goldberg
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 27, 2005
      It's terribly silly that there's two Boredoms groups on Yahoo! if you
      ask me... either that, or everyone should be a member of both.

      There are two California dates.
      5/17, L.A. Knititng Factory (tickets on sale: April 30, $20, all ages)
      5/19, S.F. The Independent (tickets on sale: unknown, 21+)

      L.A.'s on the KF website. S.F. is not posted on the Independent
      website yet.

      Is there some sort of official Warner Japan Boredoms site where other
      dates might be posted?

      -s

      --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "Yatra Arts" <yatra-arts@c...> wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > did anyone notice thi son Empty Bottle list: (any other dates
      confirmed)?

      > SAT21 (8:30pm; $20)
      > Boredoms (Japan) (AvantShimmy-DiscBirdmanRepriseWEA International)

    • trigger_goldberg
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 27, 2005
        > 5/17, L.A. Knititng Factory (tickets on sale: April 30, $20, all ages)

        My mistake-- advance tickets are $18, door tickets are $20. (... but
        honestly, will there be door tickets left?)
      • bishounen_boy
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 1, 2005
          Actually the Chicago show is at the mighty fine Logan Square
          Auditorium, and not the actual Empty Bottle... empty bottle probably
          just booked the show there, since LSA is pretty much EB and mp
          production's slave venue out here.
          for tickets:
          http://emptybottlepresents.musictoday.com/EmptyBottlePresents/calendar.aspx

          There ya go. Now you can fetch yourself some tickets.
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 2, 2005
            Thanks very much. I wrote Empty Bottle after someone mentioned it
            here; it was on their website but no one wrote back...until now. I'm
            in the northern Detroit suburbs, definitely would like to see
            Boredoms again (have seen them three times). Appreciate the
            assistance here, glad to see a new group member involved.-- In
            theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "bishounen_boy" <bishounen_boy@y...>