Spring U.S. Tour

  • Yatra Arts
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 27, 2005
      Hi,

      did anyone notice thi son Empty Bottle list: (any other dates confirmed)?

      SAT21 (8:30pm; $20)
      Boredoms (Japan) (AvantShimmy-DiscBirdmanRepriseWEA International)

    • domsbore
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 27, 2005
        ohhhhh you lucky buggers!
      • trigger_goldberg
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 27, 2005
          It's terribly silly that there's two Boredoms groups on Yahoo! if you
          ask me... either that, or everyone should be a member of both.

          There are two California dates.
          5/17, L.A. Knititng Factory (tickets on sale: April 30, $20, all ages)
          5/19, S.F. The Independent (tickets on sale: unknown, 21+)

          L.A.'s on the KF website. S.F. is not posted on the Independent
          website yet.

          Is there some sort of official Warner Japan Boredoms site where other
          dates might be posted?

          -s

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 27, 2005
            > 5/17, L.A. Knititng Factory (tickets on sale: April 30, $20, all ages)

            My mistake-- advance tickets are $18, door tickets are $20. (... but
            honestly, will there be door tickets left?)
          • bishounen_boy
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 1, 2005
              Actually the Chicago show is at the mighty fine Logan Square
              Auditorium, and not the actual Empty Bottle... empty bottle probably
              just booked the show there, since LSA is pretty much EB and mp
              production's slave venue out here.
              for tickets:
              http://emptybottlepresents.musictoday.com/EmptyBottlePresents/calendar.aspx

              There ya go. Now you can fetch yourself some tickets.
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 2, 2005
                Thanks very much. I wrote Empty Bottle after someone mentioned it
                here; it was on their website but no one wrote back...until now. I'm
                in the northern Detroit suburbs, definitely would like to see
                Boredoms again (have seen them three times). Appreciate the
                assistance here, glad to see a new group member involved.-- In
                theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "bishounen_boy" <bishounen_boy@y...>