Re: John Zorn/Yamataka Eye: 50th Birthday Celebration Vol. 10. Personnel: Fred Frith

  • robertheinlein66
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 27, 2005
      that was a great show

      > John Zorn/Yamataka Eye: 50th Birthday Celebration Vol. 10.
      Personnel: Fred
      > Frith, Sawai Taeji
      >
      > ???
    • mark palmer
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 27, 2005
        I was lucky enough to attend this mind blowing event. Sawai Taeji had his
        equipment set up on Tonic's piano for the whole set. he was able to
        manipulate the sounds, pitches, volume, etc. of the objects that eYe used to
        perform. it was intense. Frith later joined because the earlier set was
        Zorn/Frith.