John Zorn/Yamataka Eye: 50th Birthday Celebration Vol. 10. Personnel: Fred Frith

  • Arthur Gadney
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 26, 2005
      John Zorn/Yamataka Eye: 50th Birthday Celebration Vol. 10. Personnel: Fred
      Frith, Sawai Taeji

      ???
    • robertheinlein66
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 27, 2005
        that was a great show

        > John Zorn/Yamataka Eye: 50th Birthday Celebration Vol. 10.
        Personnel: Fred
        > Frith, Sawai Taeji
        >
        > ???
      • mark palmer
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 27, 2005
          I was lucky enough to attend this mind blowing event. Sawai Taeji had his
          equipment set up on Tonic's piano for the whole set. he was able to
          manipulate the sounds, pitches, volume, etc. of the objects that eYe used to
          perform. it was intense. Frith later joined because the earlier set was
          Zorn/Frith.