[the boredoms] Re: trade list

  • robertheinlein66
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 15, 2004
      i mostly trade video but i will trade audio for video, but it has to
      be something i really want like BOREDOMS or related. i listen to
      lots of differnt stuff. i have just set up trade for audio ofr dvd-r

      > you're just a vid trader, aren't you?
      >
      > alterego100usa <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      > it's off-subject, but as you're looking for nyc stuff, are you
      > interested in ramones, lou reed, velvets, etc,? i've got a lot,
      esp.
      > of ramones.--- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, robertheinlein66
      > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > http://members.aol.com/atarocket/bootlegtrade1.html
      > >

      > > here is my old list that i havnt updated for a verry long time
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Service.

    • robertheinlein66
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 15, 2004
        i am open to working something out, i know all about being
        unorganized. for movies i am mostly looking for modern japan
        horror/sci-fi, non-usa sci-fi, and usa sci-fi from 70 or earlyer.
        ramones any show from lamour's or vasssar college?

        > the majority of my music stuff is audio-only, though i have a vast
        > video collection of movies, documentaries, etc. lots of analog
        audio
        > concerts no one else has (and many more of concerts unavailable on
        > any other trading sources), but sadly little organizing.-- In
        > theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, clarence duclo <ferns_dad@y...> wrote:
        > > you're just a vid trader, aren't you?
        > >
        > > alterego100usa <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
        > > it's off-subject, but as you're looking for nyc stuff, are you
        > > interested in ramones, lou reed, velvets, etc,? i've got a lot,
        > esp.
        > > of ramones.--- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, robertheinlein66
        > > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > http://members.aol.com/atarocket/bootlegtrade1.html
        > > >

        > > > here is my old list that i havnt updated for a verry long time
        > >

        > > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        > Service.

      • robertheinlein66
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 27, 2005
          i have a few cdr's but i will trade dvd-r for cdr