trade

  • robertheinlein66
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 15, 2004
      i am into ramones(old) and all kinds of stuff, i am more looking for
      shows that happened in nyc, than nyc bands.
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 20, 2004
        i do have some nyc ramones stuff from '74-75, some later, plus other
        area gigs, as well as a bit of circa '75 Talking Heads and some NY
        area NY Dolls shows (etc.) but in the past week my collecting thing
        went into the latest form of chaos (as opposed to those which came
        before), as i just moved a friend into my house, and to make room for
        her & her stuff, i had to (among much else) box up hundreds of vhs
        videos and audiocassettes for storage, so trades of material on my
        end are now pretty unlikely at this time, until some undetermined
        later date. having my friend around is worth the change, certainly--
        the place was solo Jim before--so i don't miss looking at the boxes
        of tapes at all. i'm pretty happy, you can only guess, but tired from
        the move and still a bit anxious.it's a major change, but positive.