[the boredoms] Re: trade list

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 7, 2004
      the majority of my music stuff is audio-only, though i have a vast
      video collection of movies, documentaries, etc. lots of analog audio
      concerts no one else has (and many more of concerts unavailable on
      any other trading sources), but sadly little organizing.-- In
      theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, clarence duclo <ferns_dad@y...> wrote:
      > you're just a vid trader, aren't you?
      >
      > alterego100usa <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      > it's off-subject, but as you're looking for nyc stuff, are you
      > interested in ramones, lou reed, velvets, etc,? i've got a lot,
      esp.
      > of ramones.--- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, robertheinlein66
      > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > http://members.aol.com/atarocket/bootlegtrade1.html
      > >

      > > here is my old list that i havnt updated for a verry long time
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Service.

    • robertheinlein66
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 15, 2004
        i mostly trade video but i will trade audio for video, but it has to
        be something i really want like BOREDOMS or related. i listen to
        lots of differnt stuff. i have just set up trade for audio ofr dvd-r

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 15, 2004
          i am open to working something out, i know all about being
          unorganized. for movies i am mostly looking for modern japan
          horror/sci-fi, non-usa sci-fi, and usa sci-fi from 70 or earlyer.
          ramones any show from lamour's or vasssar college?

          > the majority of my music stuff is audio-only, though i have a vast
          > video collection of movies, documentaries, etc. lots of analog
          audio
          > concerts no one else has (and many more of concerts unavailable on
          > any other trading sources), but sadly little organizing.-- In
          > theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, clarence duclo <ferns_dad@y...> wrote:
          > > you're just a vid trader, aren't you?
          > >
          > > alterego100usa <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
          > > it's off-subject, but as you're looking for nyc stuff, are you
          > > interested in ramones, lou reed, velvets, etc,? i've got a lot,
          > esp.
          > > of ramones.--- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, robertheinlein66
          > > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > http://members.aol.com/atarocket/bootlegtrade1.html
          > > >

          > > > here is my old list that i havnt updated for a verry long time
          > >

          > > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          > Service.

        • robertheinlein66
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 27, 2005
            i have a few cdr's but i will trade dvd-r for cdr