Re: [the boredoms] to eye cause the NEW CD

  • dwatson.geo
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 6, 2004
      --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, robertheinlein66 <no_reply@y...>
      wrote:

      > funny, my copy of the new album has listed all the track info, when
      > recorded and who plays on what.

      Could you please E-mail me the details about the new album so I can
      include them in the next update of Boredoms' eENT Page's discography?

      in fact all the boredoms i have has
      > all that info. they are always packed with the thoughts and inner
      > feelins of eye and yoshimi and the others. they seem to go out of
      > their way to give the fans as much information about what they are
      > doing and have done. wow2 had a 25 page booklet with the bands
      > history and vcn has so much information about the band in all these
      > years i havnt been able to read it all. they put out information
      > versions of the albums u have to make sure u get the right one.

      Are you sure you're not talking about press releases or anything like
      that? My copies of Wow2 and the VCN box haven't that much info. Why
      don't you scan this stuff and put it up somewhere for people to
      download?

      > i like the vcn (cardboard)box that makes frog noise and the free t-
      > shirt and sticker that i paid 100 dollars for

      I paid out the ass for it, too, but it was worth it. The second disc
      (esp. the live track) added some nice balance to the original album.

      Thanks for your time; awaiting your E-mail.
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 7, 2004
        yeah, even the japanese imports i have do not have any extra info,
        and my copies of the cds mentioned have nothing like is described
        below. yes, it would be nice to see scans of this material!--- In
        theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "dwatson.geo" <aj153@f...> wrote:

        > --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, robertheinlein66
        <no_reply@y...>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > funny, my copy of the new album has listed all the track info,
        when
        > > recorded and who plays on what.
        >
        > Could you please E-mail me the details about the new album so I
        can
        > include them in the next update of Boredoms' eENT Page's
        discography?

        > in fact all the boredoms i have has
        > > all that info. they are always packed with the thoughts and
        inner
        > > feelins of eye and yoshimi and the others. they seem to go out
        of
        > > their way to give the fans as much information about what they
        are
        > > doing and have done. wow2 had a 25 page booklet with the bands
        > > history and vcn has so much information about the band in all
        these
        > > years i havnt been able to read it all. they put out
        information
        > > versions of the albums u have to make sure u get the right one.
        >
        > Are you sure you're not talking about press releases or anything
        like
        > that? My copies of Wow2 and the VCN box haven't that much info.
        Why
        > don't you scan this stuff and put it up somewhere for people to
        > download?
        >
        > > i like the vcn (cardboard)box that makes frog noise and the free
        t-
        > > shirt and sticker that i paid 100 dollars for
        >
        > I paid out the ass for it, too, but it was worth it. The second
        disc
        > (esp. the live track) added some nice balance to the original
        album.

        > Thanks for your time; awaiting your E-mail.
      • robertheinlein66
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 15, 2004
          sarcasim sarcasm sarcasim sarcasum, how do i spell that??

          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 15, 2004
            i guess it thought it was obvious i was jokeing,i feel luck that they
            even bother to list the songs,but the are work is always superb, i
            just wish i could figure out how to order extra large t shirts in
            thos dam expensive box sets. i got a small bore glow inthe dark
            short form vdn and a rovo small from the new dvd. i cant beleave i
            paid so much for a cardboard box that makes frog noises, my wife
            still bugs me about that

            > yeah, even the japanese imports i have do not have any extra info,
            > and my copies of the cds mentioned have nothing like is described
            > below. yes, it would be nice to see scans of this material!--- In
            > theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "dwatson.geo" <aj153@f...> wrote:
            > >
            > > --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, robertheinlein66
            > <no_reply@y...>
            > > wrote:
            > > >
            > > > funny, my copy of the new album has listed all the track info,
            > when
            > > > recorded and who plays on what.
            > >
            > > Could you please E-mail me the details about the new album so I
            > can
            > > include them in the next update of Boredoms' eENT Page's
            > discography?
            > >
            > > in fact all the boredoms i have has
            > > > all that info. they are always packed with the thoughts and
            > inner
            > > > feelins of eye and yoshimi and the others. they seem to go out
            > of
            > > > their way to give the fans as much information about what they
            > are
            > > > doing and have done. wow2 had a 25 page booklet with the bands
            > > > history and vcn has so much information about the band in all
            > these
            > > > years i havnt been able to read it all. they put out
            > information
            > > > versions of the albums u have to make sure u get the right one.
            > >
            > > Are you sure you're not talking about press releases or anything
            > like
            > > that? My copies of Wow2 and the VCN box haven't that much info.
            > Why
            > > don't you scan this stuff and put it up somewhere for people to
            > > download?
            > >
            > > > i like the vcn (cardboard)box that makes frog noise and the
            free
            > t-
            > > > shirt and sticker that i paid 100 dollars for
            > >
            > > I paid out the ass for it, too, but it was worth it. The second
            > disc
            > > (esp. the live track) added some nice balance to the original
            > album.
            > >
            > > Thanks for your time; awaiting your E-mail.
          • bsull45
            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 15, 2004
              i just got some old video boredoms clips and i can probably get the
              vision creation video. i got a few of their boots from 99 and 2002
              also. please somebody contact me, brian. --- In

            • trip_fontayne
              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 28, 2004
                I think everyone should get all their material online and we can
                share it via soulseek