Re: [the boredoms] Re: trade list

  • clarence duclo
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 6, 2004
      you're just a vid trader, aren't you?

      alterego100usa <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      it's off-subject, but as you're looking for nyc stuff, are you
      interested in ramones, lou reed, velvets, etc,? i've got a lot, esp.
      of ramones.--- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, robertheinlein66
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:

      > http://members.aol.com/atarocket/bootlegtrade1.html
      >

      > here is my old list that i havnt updated for a verry long time

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 7, 2004
        the majority of my music stuff is audio-only, though i have a vast
        video collection of movies, documentaries, etc. lots of analog audio
        concerts no one else has (and many more of concerts unavailable on
        any other trading sources), but sadly little organizing.-- In
        theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, clarence duclo <ferns_dad@y...> wrote:
        > you're just a vid trader, aren't you?
        >
        > alterego100usa <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
        > it's off-subject, but as you're looking for nyc stuff, are you
        > interested in ramones, lou reed, velvets, etc,? i've got a lot,
        esp.
        > of ramones.--- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, robertheinlein66
        > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > >
        > > http://members.aol.com/atarocket/bootlegtrade1.html
        > >

        > > here is my old list that i havnt updated for a verry long time
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Service.

      • robertheinlein66
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 15, 2004
          i mostly trade video but i will trade audio for video, but it has to
          be something i really want like BOREDOMS or related. i listen to
          lots of differnt stuff. i have just set up trade for audio ofr dvd-r

          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 15, 2004
            i am open to working something out, i know all about being
            unorganized. for movies i am mostly looking for modern japan
            horror/sci-fi, non-usa sci-fi, and usa sci-fi from 70 or earlyer.
            ramones any show from lamour's or vasssar college?

            > the majority of my music stuff is audio-only, though i have a vast
            > video collection of movies, documentaries, etc. lots of analog
            audio
            > concerts no one else has (and many more of concerts unavailable on
            > any other trading sources), but sadly little organizing.-- In
            > theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, clarence duclo <ferns_dad@y...> wrote:
            > > you're just a vid trader, aren't you?
            > >
            > > alterego100usa <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
            > > it's off-subject, but as you're looking for nyc stuff, are you
            > > interested in ramones, lou reed, velvets, etc,? i've got a lot,
            > esp.
            > > of ramones.--- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, robertheinlein66
            > > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > http://members.aol.com/atarocket/bootlegtrade1.html
            > > >

            > > > here is my old list that i havnt updated for a verry long time
            > >

            > > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

            > Service.

          • robertheinlein66
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 27, 2005
              i have a few cdr's but i will trade dvd-r for cdr