trade list

  • robertheinlein66
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 4, 2004
      http://members.aol.com/atarocket/bootlegtrade1.html

      here is my old list that i havnt updated for a verry long time
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 6, 2004
        it's off-subject, but as you're looking for nyc stuff, are you
        interested in ramones, lou reed, velvets, etc,? i've got a lot, esp.
        of ramones.--- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, robertheinlein66
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:

        > http://members.aol.com/atarocket/bootlegtrade1.html
        >

        > here is my old list that i havnt updated for a verry long time
      • clarence duclo
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 6, 2004
          you're just a vid trader, aren't you?

          <no_reply@y...> wrote:

          > http://members.aol.com/atarocket/bootlegtrade1.html
          >

          > here is my old list that i havnt updated for a verry long time

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 7, 2004
            the majority of my music stuff is audio-only, though i have a vast
            video collection of movies, documentaries, etc. lots of analog audio
            concerts no one else has (and many more of concerts unavailable on
            any other trading sources), but sadly little organizing.-- In
            theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, clarence duclo <ferns_dad@y...> wrote:
            > you're just a vid trader, aren't you?
            >
            > alterego100usa <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
            > it's off-subject, but as you're looking for nyc stuff, are you
            > interested in ramones, lou reed, velvets, etc,? i've got a lot,
            esp.
            > of ramones.--- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, robertheinlein66
            > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > >
            > > http://members.aol.com/atarocket/bootlegtrade1.html
            > >

            > > here is my old list that i havnt updated for a verry long time
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

            Service.

          • robertheinlein66
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 15, 2004
              i mostly trade video but i will trade audio for video, but it has to
              be something i really want like BOREDOMS or related. i listen to
              lots of differnt stuff. i have just set up trade for audio ofr dvd-r

              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 15, 2004
                i am open to working something out, i know all about being
                unorganized. for movies i am mostly looking for modern japan
                horror/sci-fi, non-usa sci-fi, and usa sci-fi from 70 or earlyer.
                ramones any show from lamour's or vasssar college?

                > the majority of my music stuff is audio-only, though i have a vast
                > video collection of movies, documentaries, etc. lots of analog
                audio
                > concerts no one else has (and many more of concerts unavailable on
                > any other trading sources), but sadly little organizing.-- In
                > theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, clarence duclo <ferns_dad@y...> wrote:
                > > you're just a vid trader, aren't you?
                > >
                > > alterego100usa <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
                > > it's off-subject, but as you're looking for nyc stuff, are you
                > > interested in ramones, lou reed, velvets, etc,? i've got a lot,
                > esp.
                > > of ramones.--- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, robertheinlein66
                > > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > http://members.aol.com/atarocket/bootlegtrade1.html
                > > >

                > > > here is my old list that i havnt updated for a verry long time
                > >

                > > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                > Service.

              • robertheinlein66
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 27, 2005
                  i have a few cdr's but i will trade dvd-r for cdr