Re: [the boredoms] Re: OOIOO Live in Hollywood Torrent UP NOW!!!

  • Dan Clark
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 2, 2004
      > Can't say thanks enough, Claude. (you know I've been waiting for this...)
      cool that you
      > could get yoshimi's permission, too.

      Well she didn't say NO.

      i just wanted people to hear it, especially since most of you couldn't make
      it to any of the gigs. I felt weird being the only one able to listen to
      such amazing genius.

      Let me know what you all think.
    • ferns_dad
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 7, 2004
        --Man, the copy of this OOi I got is just saturated with static,
        check it out, like at 20 to 27 minutes, really sucky. I can't set my
        equalizer low enough on the high end to not hear it. What's the
        linage on this one, digital phone recording?

        -