Re: [the boredoms] Re: OOIOO Live in Hollywood Torrent UP NOW!!!

  • Dan Clark
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 2, 2004
      I want to trade with whoever has the NY show. e-mail me at
      claudezachary@...
    • Dan Clark
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 2, 2004
        > Can't say thanks enough, Claude. (you know I've been waiting for this...)
        cool that you
        > could get yoshimi's permission, too.

        Well she didn't say NO.

        i just wanted people to hear it, especially since most of you couldn't make
        it to any of the gigs. I felt weird being the only one able to listen to
        such amazing genius.

        Let me know what you all think.
      • ferns_dad
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 7, 2004
          --Man, the copy of this OOi I got is just saturated with static,
          check it out, like at 20 to 27 minutes, really sucky. I can't set my
          equalizer low enough on the high end to not hear it. What's the
          linage on this one, digital phone recording?

          -