Re: [the boredoms] Re: OOIOO Live in Hollywood Torrent UP NOW!!!

  • clarence duclo
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 2, 2004
      also, how about anyone doing plain old copy and mail out to others? I have a lot of stuff to trade but don't do torrents

      thanks---Mike

      list at
      http://www.duclism.blogspot.com/

      urnak <urnak@...> wrote:

      Can anybody put this up on Soulseek? I'll leave my computer up once I
      have it so others can download it.

      -Urnak

      --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "Claude Zachary"
      <danclarkgraphics@v...> wrote:

      > http://www.easytree.org/torrents-details.php?id=16417
      >
      > Soundboard recording A++
      > Performance A++++++
      >
      > OOIOO LIVE
      > Nov. 6 2004
      > Knitting Factory
      > Hollywood
      >
      > Yoshimi: Voc, Guitar, Trumpet, Melodica?
      > Aya: Bass
      > Kaya: Guitar
      > Ai: Drums
      >
      > setlist:
      >
      > http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0UAAcA40X9Mrtsne*xrod!7Us!
      > NZk3*zbLul2H9l2AkWRzlnKWHW!OZqTFeinW561rpfDuvAGp!
      > 8FyIHp5DrWtKNGfFleXIjTtrf3l2XI5DLJZ558PNRTC3SCfBwAcHwc/ooioosetlist116
      > 04.jpg?dc=4675497899508226885
      >
      > Photos:
      > http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4133638&a=31481464&f=

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

    • Dan Clark
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 2, 2004
        I want to trade with whoever has the NY show. e-mail me at
        claudezachary@...
      • Dan Clark
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 2, 2004
          > Can't say thanks enough, Claude. (you know I've been waiting for this...)
          cool that you
          > could get yoshimi's permission, too.

          Well she didn't say NO.

          i just wanted people to hear it, especially since most of you couldn't make
          it to any of the gigs. I felt weird being the only one able to listen to
          such amazing genius.

          Let me know what you all think.
        • ferns_dad
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 7, 2004
            --Man, the copy of this OOi I got is just saturated with static,
            check it out, like at 20 to 27 minutes, really sucky. I can't set my
            equalizer low enough on the high end to not hear it. What's the
            linage on this one, digital phone recording?

            -