Re: [the boredoms] OOIOO Live in Hollywood Torrent UP NOW!!!

  • Keith Rankin
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 2, 2004
      AHHH! Crap, Easytree has a user limit... I'll have to
      watch the page closely for deleted user accounts.

      --- Claude Zachary <danclarkgraphics@...>

      http://www.easytree.org/torrents-details.php?id=16417

      http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0UAAcA40X9Mrtsne*xrod!7Us!
      > NZk3*zbLul2H9l2AkWRzlnKWHW!OZqTFeinW561rpfDuvAGp!

      8FyIHp5DrWtKNGfFleXIjTtrf3l2XI5DLJZ558PNRTC3SCfBwAcHwc/ooioosetlist116
      > 04.jpg?dc=4675497899508226885
      >
      > Photos:

      http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4133638&a=31481464&f=

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • urnak
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 2, 2004
        Can anybody put this up on Soulseek? I'll leave my computer up once I
        have it so others can download it.

        -Urnak

        --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "Claude Zachary"
        <danclarkgraphics@v...> wrote:

        > http://www.easytree.org/torrents-details.php?id=16417
        >
        > Soundboard recording A++
        > Performance A++++++
        >
        > OOIOO LIVE
        > Nov. 6 2004
        > Knitting Factory
        > Hollywood
        >
        > Yoshimi: Voc, Guitar, Trumpet, Melodica?
        > Aya: Bass
        > Kaya: Guitar
        > Ai: Drums
        >
        > setlist:
        >
        > http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0UAAcA40X9Mrtsne*xrod!7Us!
        > NZk3*zbLul2H9l2AkWRzlnKWHW!OZqTFeinW561rpfDuvAGp!
        > 8FyIHp5DrWtKNGfFleXIjTtrf3l2XI5DLJZ558PNRTC3SCfBwAcHwc/ooioosetlist116
        > 04.jpg?dc=4675497899508226885
        >
        > Photos:
        > http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4133638&a=31481464&f=
      • clarence duclo
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 2, 2004
          also, how about anyone doing plain old copy and mail out to others? I have a lot of stuff to trade but don't do torrents

          thanks---Mike

          list at
          http://www.duclism.blogspot.com/

          <danclarkgraphics@v...> wrote:

          > http://www.easytree.org/torrents-details.php?id=16417
          >
          > Soundboard recording A++
          > Performance A++++++
          >
          > OOIOO LIVE
          > Nov. 6 2004
          > Knitting Factory
          > Hollywood
          >
          > Yoshimi: Voc, Guitar, Trumpet, Melodica?
          > Aya: Bass
          > Kaya: Guitar
          > Ai: Drums
          >
          > setlist:
          >
          > http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0UAAcA40X9Mrtsne*xrod!7Us!
          > NZk3*zbLul2H9l2AkWRzlnKWHW!OZqTFeinW561rpfDuvAGp!
          > 8FyIHp5DrWtKNGfFleXIjTtrf3l2XI5DLJZ558PNRTC3SCfBwAcHwc/ooioosetlist116
          > 04.jpg?dc=4675497899508226885
          >
          > Photos:
          > http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4133638&a=31481464&f=

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        • Dan Clark
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 2, 2004
            I want to trade with whoever has the NY show. e-mail me at
            claudezachary@...
          • Dan Clark
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 2, 2004
              > Can't say thanks enough, Claude. (you know I've been waiting for this...)
              cool that you
              > could get yoshimi's permission, too.

              Well she didn't say NO.

              i just wanted people to hear it, especially since most of you couldn't make
              it to any of the gigs. I felt weird being the only one able to listen to
              such amazing genius.

              Let me know what you all think.
            • ferns_dad
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 7, 2004
                --Man, the copy of this OOi I got is just saturated with static,
                check it out, like at 20 to 27 minutes, really sucky. I can't set my
                equalizer low enough on the high end to not hear it. What's the
                linage on this one, digital phone recording?

                -