Re: OOIOO Live in Hollywood Torrent UP NOW!!!

  • penoncel
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 1, 2004
      Can't say thanks enough, Claude. (you know I've been waiting for this...) cool that you
      could get yoshimi's permission, too.

      Go jump on this people! And ask for help on this group if you want to get started up on
      torrents. I'll re-seed the torrent once I've finished downloading, so it'll be faster for others
      to pick up.

      This is really the future of trading live recordings. Lossless quality...and people who don't
      have original source recordings can still help spread the music via keeping the torrents
      healthy.

      Anyway...thanks again, man. Can't wait to listen to it.

      //Penoncel

      --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "Claude Zachary" <danclarkgraphics@v...> wrote:

      > http://www.easytree.org/torrents-details.php?id=16417
      >
      > Soundboard recording A++
      > Performance A++++++
      >
      > OOIOO LIVE
      > Nov. 6 2004
      > Knitting Factory
      > Hollywood
      >
      > Yoshimi: Voc, Guitar, Trumpet, Melodica?
      > Aya: Bass
      > Kaya: Guitar
      > Ai: Drums
      >
      > setlist:
      >
      > http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0UAAcA40X9Mrtsne*xrod!7Us!
      > NZk3*zbLul2H9l2AkWRzlnKWHW!OZqTFeinW561rpfDuvAGp!
      > 8FyIHp5DrWtKNGfFleXIjTtrf3l2XI5DLJZ558PNRTC3SCfBwAcHwc/ooioosetlist116
      > 04.jpg?dc=4675497899508226885
      >
      > Photos:
      > http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4133638&a=31481464&f=
    • Keith Rankin
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 2, 2004
        AHHH! Crap, Easytree has a user limit... I'll have to
        watch the page closely for deleted user accounts.

        wrote:

        http://www.easytree.org/torrents-details.php?id=16417

        > Soundboard recording A++
        > Performance A++++++
        >
        > OOIOO LIVE
        > Nov. 6 2004
        > Knitting Factory
        > Hollywood
        >
        > Yoshimi: Voc, Guitar, Trumpet, Melodica?
        > Aya: Bass
        > Kaya: Guitar
        > Ai: Drums
        >
        > setlist:

        http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0UAAcA40X9Mrtsne*xrod!7Us!
        > NZk3*zbLul2H9l2AkWRzlnKWHW!OZqTFeinW561rpfDuvAGp!

        8FyIHp5DrWtKNGfFleXIjTtrf3l2XI5DLJZ558PNRTC3SCfBwAcHwc/ooioosetlist116
        > 04.jpg?dc=4675497899508226885
        >
        > Photos:

        http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4133638&a=31481464&f=

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      • urnak
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 2, 2004
          Can anybody put this up on Soulseek? I'll leave my computer up once I
          have it so others can download it.

          -Urnak

          <danclarkgraphics@v...> wrote:

          > http://www.easytree.org/torrents-details.php?id=16417
          >
          > Soundboard recording A++
          > Performance A++++++
          >
          > OOIOO LIVE
          > Nov. 6 2004
          > Knitting Factory
          > Hollywood
          >
          > Yoshimi: Voc, Guitar, Trumpet, Melodica?
          > Aya: Bass
          > Kaya: Guitar
          > Ai: Drums
          >
          > setlist:
          >
          > http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0UAAcA40X9Mrtsne*xrod!7Us!
          > NZk3*zbLul2H9l2AkWRzlnKWHW!OZqTFeinW561rpfDuvAGp!
          > 8FyIHp5DrWtKNGfFleXIjTtrf3l2XI5DLJZ558PNRTC3SCfBwAcHwc/ooioosetlist116
          > 04.jpg?dc=4675497899508226885
          >
          > Photos:
          > http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4133638&a=31481464&f=
        • clarence duclo
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 2, 2004
            also, how about anyone doing plain old copy and mail out to others? I have a lot of stuff to trade but don't do torrents

            thanks---Mike

            list at
            http://www.duclism.blogspot.com/

            <danclarkgraphics@v...> wrote:

            > http://www.easytree.org/torrents-details.php?id=16417
            >
            > Soundboard recording A++
            > Performance A++++++
            >
            > OOIOO LIVE
            > Nov. 6 2004
            > Knitting Factory
            > Hollywood
            >
            > Yoshimi: Voc, Guitar, Trumpet, Melodica?
            > Aya: Bass
            > Kaya: Guitar
            > Ai: Drums
            >
            > setlist:
            >
            > http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0UAAcA40X9Mrtsne*xrod!7Us!
            > NZk3*zbLul2H9l2AkWRzlnKWHW!OZqTFeinW561rpfDuvAGp!
            > 8FyIHp5DrWtKNGfFleXIjTtrf3l2XI5DLJZ558PNRTC3SCfBwAcHwc/ooioosetlist116
            > 04.jpg?dc=4675497899508226885
            >
            > Photos:
            > http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4133638&a=31481464&f=

            Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          • Dan Clark
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 2, 2004
              I want to trade with whoever has the NY show. e-mail me at
              claudezachary@...
            • Dan Clark
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 2, 2004
                > Can't say thanks enough, Claude. (you know I've been waiting for this...)
                cool that you
                > could get yoshimi's permission, too.

                Well she didn't say NO.

                i just wanted people to hear it, especially since most of you couldn't make
                it to any of the gigs. I felt weird being the only one able to listen to
                such amazing genius.

                Let me know what you all think.
              • ferns_dad
                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 7, 2004
                  --Man, the copy of this OOi I got is just saturated with static,
                  check it out, like at 20 to 27 minutes, really sucky. I can't set my
                  equalizer low enough on the high end to not hear it. What's the
                  linage on this one, digital phone recording?

                  -