OOIOO Live in Hollywood Torrent UP NOW!!!

  • Claude Zachary
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 1, 2004
      http://www.easytree.org/torrents-details.php?id=16417

      Soundboard recording A++
      Performance A++++++

      OOIOO LIVE
      Nov. 6 2004
      Knitting Factory
      Hollywood

      Yoshimi: Voc, Guitar, Trumpet, Melodica?
      Aya: Bass
      Kaya: Guitar
      Ai: Drums

      setlist:

      http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0UAAcA40X9Mrtsne*xrod!7Us!
      NZk3*zbLul2H9l2AkWRzlnKWHW!OZqTFeinW561rpfDuvAGp!
      8FyIHp5DrWtKNGfFleXIjTtrf3l2XI5DLJZ558PNRTC3SCfBwAcHwc/ooioosetlist116
      04.jpg?dc=4675497899508226885

      Photos:
      http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4133638&a=31481464&f=
    • penoncel
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 1, 2004
        Can't say thanks enough, Claude. (you know I've been waiting for this...) cool that you
        could get yoshimi's permission, too.

        Go jump on this people! And ask for help on this group if you want to get started up on
        torrents. I'll re-seed the torrent once I've finished downloading, so it'll be faster for others
        to pick up.

        This is really the future of trading live recordings. Lossless quality...and people who don't
        have original source recordings can still help spread the music via keeping the torrents
        healthy.

        Anyway...thanks again, man. Can't wait to listen to it.

        //Penoncel

        --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "Claude Zachary" <danclarkgraphics@v...> wrote:

        > http://www.easytree.org/torrents-details.php?id=16417
        >
        > Soundboard recording A++
        > Performance A++++++
        >
        > OOIOO LIVE
        > Nov. 6 2004
        > Knitting Factory
        > Hollywood
        >
        > Yoshimi: Voc, Guitar, Trumpet, Melodica?
        > Aya: Bass
        > Kaya: Guitar
        > Ai: Drums
        >
        > setlist:
        >
        > http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0UAAcA40X9Mrtsne*xrod!7Us!
        > NZk3*zbLul2H9l2AkWRzlnKWHW!OZqTFeinW561rpfDuvAGp!
        > 8FyIHp5DrWtKNGfFleXIjTtrf3l2XI5DLJZ558PNRTC3SCfBwAcHwc/ooioosetlist116
        > 04.jpg?dc=4675497899508226885
        >
        > Photos:
        > http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4133638&a=31481464&f=
      • Keith Rankin
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 2, 2004
          AHHH! Crap, Easytree has a user limit... I'll have to
          watch the page closely for deleted user accounts.

          wrote:

          http://www.easytree.org/torrents-details.php?id=16417

          > Soundboard recording A++
          > Performance A++++++
          >
          > OOIOO LIVE
          > Nov. 6 2004
          > Knitting Factory
          > Hollywood
          >
          > Yoshimi: Voc, Guitar, Trumpet, Melodica?
          > Aya: Bass
          > Kaya: Guitar
          > Ai: Drums
          >
          > setlist:

          http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0UAAcA40X9Mrtsne*xrod!7Us!
          > NZk3*zbLul2H9l2AkWRzlnKWHW!OZqTFeinW561rpfDuvAGp!

          8FyIHp5DrWtKNGfFleXIjTtrf3l2XI5DLJZ558PNRTC3SCfBwAcHwc/ooioosetlist116
          > 04.jpg?dc=4675497899508226885
          >
          > Photos:

          http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4133638&a=31481464&f=

          http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
        • urnak
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 2, 2004
            Can anybody put this up on Soulseek? I'll leave my computer up once I
            have it so others can download it.

            -Urnak

            <danclarkgraphics@v...> wrote:

            > http://www.easytree.org/torrents-details.php?id=16417
            >
            > Soundboard recording A++
            > Performance A++++++
            >
            > OOIOO LIVE
            > Nov. 6 2004
            > Knitting Factory
            > Hollywood
            >
            > Yoshimi: Voc, Guitar, Trumpet, Melodica?
            > Aya: Bass
            > Kaya: Guitar
            > Ai: Drums
            >
            > setlist:
            >
            > http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0UAAcA40X9Mrtsne*xrod!7Us!
            > NZk3*zbLul2H9l2AkWRzlnKWHW!OZqTFeinW561rpfDuvAGp!
            > 8FyIHp5DrWtKNGfFleXIjTtrf3l2XI5DLJZ558PNRTC3SCfBwAcHwc/ooioosetlist116
            > 04.jpg?dc=4675497899508226885
            >
            > Photos:
            > http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4133638&a=31481464&f=
          • clarence duclo
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 2, 2004
              also, how about anyone doing plain old copy and mail out to others? I have a lot of stuff to trade but don't do torrents

              thanks---Mike

              list at
              http://www.duclism.blogspot.com/

              <danclarkgraphics@v...> wrote:

              > http://www.easytree.org/torrents-details.php?id=16417
              >
              > Soundboard recording A++
              > Performance A++++++
              >
              > OOIOO LIVE
              > Nov. 6 2004
              > Knitting Factory
              > Hollywood
              >
              > Yoshimi: Voc, Guitar, Trumpet, Melodica?
              > Aya: Bass
              > Kaya: Guitar
              > Ai: Drums
              >
              > setlist:
              >
              > http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0UAAcA40X9Mrtsne*xrod!7Us!
              > NZk3*zbLul2H9l2AkWRzlnKWHW!OZqTFeinW561rpfDuvAGp!
              > 8FyIHp5DrWtKNGfFleXIjTtrf3l2XI5DLJZ558PNRTC3SCfBwAcHwc/ooioosetlist116
              > 04.jpg?dc=4675497899508226885
              >
              > Photos:
              > http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4133638&a=31481464&f=

              Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

            • Dan Clark
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 2, 2004
                I want to trade with whoever has the NY show. e-mail me at
                claudezachary@...
              • Dan Clark
                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 2, 2004
                  > Can't say thanks enough, Claude. (you know I've been waiting for this...)
                  cool that you
                  > could get yoshimi's permission, too.

                  Well she didn't say NO.

                  i just wanted people to hear it, especially since most of you couldn't make
                  it to any of the gigs. I felt weird being the only one able to listen to
                  such amazing genius.

                  Let me know what you all think.
                • ferns_dad
                  Message 8 of 8 , Dec 7, 2004
                    --Man, the copy of this OOi I got is just saturated with static,
                    check it out, like at 20 to 27 minutes, really sucky. I can't set my
                    equalizer low enough on the high end to not hear it. What's the
                    linage on this one, digital phone recording?

                    -