Re: [the boredoms] Re: OOIOO setlist 11/6/04

  • clarence duclo
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 26, 2004
      I can't torrent, but am plenty open for snail mail
      trades

      bores
      Boredoms
      12/28/98 Club Quattro, Japan 122min 2CD --seriously
      rocks!!---B+/A-
      6/20/99 Minneapolis MN 1St Ave 70min AUD-DAT->CDR
      -------------A
      6/29/99 DuMaurier J F, Vancouver, Ca 73 min SBD great
      recording, needs an edit or 2 to be- ---A/ A-
      6/30/99 Seattle Crocodile Cafe 79
      min--unitrack--killer!!! ---A-
      12/31/99 Okinawa, Japan----aud---------A-
      3/16/02 DOMS-U.C.L.A ------51 min--needs a fix or
      2-------then would be-----A-
      7/10/02. Concorde 2 Shelter Hall, Brighton (UK)
      ECM907>MD> CDr--the voors------*
      7/13/02. Royal Festival Hall, London (UK) 65min
      ECM907>MD> CDr-�voors�------A
      7/17/01-Shibuya, Tokyo �voors� 39 min-unitrack--might
      be from mp3-------------A-
      9/7/02 True People's Festival Yomuri Land -Tokyo-(csb
      >MD) --------A-
      11/22/03 Vooredoms/AMM/Merzbow Instal Festival,
      Glasgow Voors 9:21 AMM - 33:34 Merzbow - 36:05 -fm--A
      3/30/04 Scala, London, UK aud 76 min ECM719 > Sony
      MZ-R909 MD-loud aud, band drowns em out, tho--A-

      oo's
      ooioo --
      12/24/96 Shijuku Liquid Room Tokyo ------------32
      min------------A-
      8/22/99-- Osaka ----------34 min
      unitrack----------------------------------------A-
      2/16/00-- Shijuku Liquid Room Tokyo ----42
      min------------------------ A-
      3/21/01---Maxwells, Hoboken NJ ----59min---dpa4061> M1
      aud----A-

      --- Claude Zachary <danclarkgraphics@...>
      wrote:

      > Yeah, the line-up live is the same as the album, the
      > entire band
      > changed in between Gold & Green & Kila.
      >
      > Dude can you torrent those 3 gigs, the 2 OOIOO I
      > Vooredoms Tokyo? I
      > have a soundboard of the LA OOIOO gig that I'm gonna
      > torrent at the
      > end of the month (unless I'm told not to). This
      > recording is unreal,
      > their soundman did an amazing mix, the first person
      > I've ever heard
      > make Knitting Factory LA sound good. I'll let you
      > all know when the
      > torrent it up.
      >
      > --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, domsbore
      > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > also
      > > if anyone knows,
      > >
      > > is the line up listed on kilakilakila the same as
      > the lineup we just
      > > saw live?
      > > who is maki?
      > > how has ooioo changed in its line up since eight?
      > >
      > > theres a serious lack of info online in english
      > about them

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • domsbore
      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 28, 2004
        i can only mail them too.
        im interested in your la ooioo show too though

        email me

        wxvinyl@...
      • gygax
        Message 3 of 14 , Nov 28, 2004
          I believe their was one difference between the live
          shows and the album: the new drummer is named Ai
          (ex-AOA affiliation). I believe that Yoshiko still
          contributed drums to KilaKilaKila.

          Maki is the bassist. This is either the 3rd or 4th
          lineup for the band, but definitely the most radical
          between albums.

          --- domsbore <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          > also
          > if anyone knows,
          >
          > is the line up listed on kilakilakila the same as
          > the lineup we just
          > saw live?
          > who is maki?
          > how has ooioo changed in its line up since eight?
          >
          > theres a serious lack of info online in english
          > about them

        • Dan Clark
          Message 4 of 14 , Nov 28, 2004
            I don't remember the drummers name but she was unreal, so was the bass
            player and her name was Aya, and guitarist was Kaya. The drummer listed in
            Kila is Yuka Yoshimura.

            > I believe their was one difference between the live
            > shows and the album: the new drummer is named Ai
            > (ex-AOA affiliation). I believe that Yoshiko still
            > contributed drums to KilaKilaKila.
            >
            > Maki is the bassist. This is either the 3rd or 4th
            > lineup for the band, but definitely the most radical
            > between albums.
            >
            > --- domsbore <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
            >

            > > also
            > > if anyone knows,
            > >
            > > is the line up listed on kilakilakila the same as
            > > the lineup we just
            > > saw live?
            > > who is maki?
            > > how has ooioo changed in its line up since eight?
            > >
            > > theres a serious lack of info online in english
            > > about them
            > >

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Dan Clark
            Message 5 of 14 , Nov 28, 2004
              Oh yeah, your right the drummer's name was Ai, my daughters just reminded me
              and I remember that being trippy, they introduced in Japanese to them, its
              weird cause my daughters names are Kira & Nico.