pledge to re-seed torrents...

  • penoncel
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2004
      Aright,

      So I figured out this BitTorrent business, and I hereby pledge to aggressively re-seed any
      bore material uploaded by those with the goods (recent OOIOO shows, imports, etc.).

      If anyone else on group wants to take the same pledge, perhaps we can persuade said
      holders of goods that an upload isn't a waste of time/bandwidth...and that we'll pass it
      along under our own steam.

      Btw, anyone get that new eye/zorn yet? I ordered a copy but the mailman's dragging his
      feet.

      //Penoncel