MEGA ! MEGA! show in TOKYO!

  • ssssstamina
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2004
      NOVEMBER 30TH
      AT SHIBUYA NEST CLUB in SHIBUYA, TOKYO

      a fun time with:

      MELT BANANA (tokyo, A-zap!,31g,hg:fact records. thrash
      attack)

      FREE BLOOD! (nyc, !!! members over in japan for some
      lame electro festival make a stop off for the masses)

      ABSOLUTEBODYKONTROL C.D.ESTRUCTION MIX (sf/nyc,
      folding cassettes, proptronix records. the
      recontextualizing of the sound itself, not the person
      making it.)

      T.V.I.V. (goblin meets whitesnake, tokyo wunderkinds)

      >>>this show probably starts around 8pm and i think
      there might be one more band but im not positive.
      email me if you want more information.

      thanks for reading.
      luke

      The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!