ooioo

  • robertheinlein66
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 13, 2004
      nyc knit show was awsome, kim gordon opened. i taped half of her
      set and all of ooioo. i was up untill 5am watching it when i got
      home. the alarm was playing the same night at the knit and i got
      there early and listened to the alarms set in the bar and they came
      into the bar after the show and sat next to me, to bad i didnt care.
      they closed with be shure to loop and most fot the set was from the
      new album. the only media they were selling was the new album and
      only one shirt in 2 colours. i am wearing the black one now. i wore
      my rovo shirt last night like a geek. so we had had eye/rovo and
      ooioo this year. maby boredomes will make it over here some time in
      the not to distant future, but i would settle for grind orchestra. i
      always thought yoshikawa was the better singer any way,(or maby it
      was that he was the best dressed)i love thoes albums....