soulseek suggestion

  • Tommy DOG
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2004
      I'm back to using Soulseek again (it's not always pretty on a Mac) and since it allows users
      to to searches for users with common interests I thought maybe if we all add "boretrade"
      or something to indicate that we have live stuff and are trading it's easier to find.

      I know that there is a lot more Boredoms stuff out there and I'd love to start a sharing
      network. Since Hotline and KDX haven't been of any interest to anyone here for this,
      maybe this will work.

      I will add the term "boretrade" to my interests. Anyone else who wants to should do the
      same and message each other when adding names to their list.

      TD