OOIOO in Hollywood 11-6-04

  • Claude Zachary
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2004
      OOIOO was soooooo mindblowing I can't even put into words, one of the best
      sets I've ever seen. Saying that they are the best all-girl band in history
      doesn't even come close to the pure genius. Everyone's jaws dropped during
      the first song, even the security guards were like "dayum day be dope". I
      gotta get an OK before I can give out the video & soundboard, but I think
      I'll put the audio on Soulseek at a low kbps just so people can hear it, i
      can't resist. The new songs they did were amazing, and the others were
      completely different arrangements, mostly Kila & Feather Float songs the
      encore was "Be Sure To Loop". I put a few of my pictures up here:

      http://groups.msn.com/PsychedelicMusicFromTheAxisPowers/