Re: [the boredoms] Omoide Hatoba-Vuoy___ruinzhatova

  • otoboto74
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 4, 2004
      I aslo want to mention that this Ruinzhatova cd has a version of
      Delayed Sky (track 2 on Vuoy), called "DSFC". Plus the covers by
      kraftwerk, yes, and weirdo combo cover of james brown in one ear and
      king crimson in the other ear! hahaha. if you like ruins prog type
      stuff and omoide-hatoba, this is the stuff. i also enjoy the older
      cd, viva young florida, which most people i've played it for say is
      the most difficult listen they've heard. so i guess my tastes favour
      this prog wackiness. perhaps not for all though.