Re: [the boredoms] Omoide Hatoba-Vuoy___ruinzhatova

  • Arthur Gadney
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 3, 2004
      >let's hope the inspiration to work with atsushi tsuyama is back!
      >bring on an new omoide hatoba record soon please!

      As far as I know, it was released in Japan at the end of October....... At
      least that's what acidmothers.com said.

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 3, 2004
        WHAAAAAAAA???A NEW Omoide Hatoba album already?NOT the Ruinshatova?

        I checked that link,and I also looked at HMV Japan,I saw the album
        cover and record label but couldn't get a name for the cd.

        New Omoide?Awesome!So who's going to be the first to order it???
        What's the best company to order from(assuming this won't get
        domestic release)?
      • otoboto74
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 4, 2004
          I aslo want to mention that this Ruinzhatova cd has a version of
          Delayed Sky (track 2 on Vuoy), called "DSFC". Plus the covers by
          kraftwerk, yes, and weirdo combo cover of james brown in one ear and
          king crimson in the other ear! hahaha. if you like ruins prog type
          stuff and omoide-hatoba, this is the stuff. i also enjoy the older
          cd, viva young florida, which most people i've played it for say is
          the most difficult listen they've heard. so i guess my tastes favour
          this prog wackiness. perhaps not for all though.